DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
Tyr Energy, Inc., (“we”, “our” and “us”), its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “Tyr Energy”) has adopted this Data Privacy Notice to inform you of our privacy practices for https://tyrenergy.com and apply solely to information collected by this website.
Information We Collect. Tyr Energy is the owner of the information collected on this site. We will use your information for the reason you contacted us and will not share your information with any third party outside of Tyr Energy. We collect personal information of current and potential business contacts, current and former employees, job applicants, independent contractors, and others who submit their information through the Tyr Energy website, including:
- Identifiers such as name, address, telephone number, and unique personal numbers;
- Professional and employment-related information such as employment history, job performance evaluations, salary and other compensation information, background check information, and documentation relating to immigration status;
- Education information such as transcripts, skills, proficiencies, and training;
- Demographics such as age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, and genetic information; and
- Internet or other network activity associated with use of Tyr Energy-provided equipment, networks, or other resources; we also may collect information via cookies placed on the Tyr Energy website.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information. We may use or disclose your personal information to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, such as:
- Workforce Management: Managing work activities and personnel, including recruitment, compensation administration, processing accounts payable and receivable and directories.
- Communications and Emergencies: Facilitating communication with you, ensuring business continuity, managing company-owned property, protecting the health and safety of employees and others, and facilitating communication with your designated contacts in an emergency.
- Business Management: Processing, administering and developing our business relationship with you and the entity you represent.
- Business Operations: Operating and managing IT and communications systems (including those hosted by Tyr Energy and by unaffiliated third parties), managing company assets, project management, business continuity, data security, maintaining records and
- Compliance: Complying with internal policies and procedures, legal and other requirements, such as record-keeping and reporting obligations, requests from government or other public authorities, responding to legal process, defending litigation and managing
- Monitoring Use of Technology: We collect information about the use of our IT assetsand resources, including internet access, electronic communications and application usage.
Questions. If you have any questions or comments about this Data Privacy Notice, the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, or your choices and rights regarding such use, contact the Compliance Officer or the Legal Department at email@example.com. You may also access our Compliance Hotline at 844-269-9218 or itochuinternational.ethicspoint.com.